Do you like consuming processed green beans? Then, what are the benefits of green beans for first 3 months of pregnancy? Green beans or with other names Phaseolus Aereus included in the type of legumes you must often eat it. In addition to processed into green bean porridge, various cakes also use green beans as the main ingredient r. Some people are also accustomed to using green peanuts as peanut peanuts for stuffing.
Some nutritionists say that the nutritional content in green beans is very good and beneficial to the health of the body. This of course is inversely proportional to its small size but the benefits are so great. In addition to containing high enough protein, it turns green beans also contain minerals that are needed by the body. Benefits of Green Beans for Pregnant Women The first 3 months:
1. One of the benefits of green beans for pregnant women the first 3 months is to help improve the intelligence of the fetus in the womb. The content of folic acid in green beans is helpful in the development of the brain and nervous system for your fetus. In addition, your baby will also prevent disability if consuming green beans regularly.
2. If you regularly consume green beans since the first 3 months then most likely have a fetus with thick hair. Certainly be your dream to have a baby with bushy hair because it will look more funny and adorable. Protein content of green beans that reach 24 percent that can help increase the volume of baby’s hair since the womb.
3. For people with diabetes or obesity then when you are pregnant it is usually advisable to start reducing the consumption of carbohydrates such as rice. However, the problem when the carbohydrate deficiency then the body will feel weak because of lack of energy sources. Green beans have unsaturated fat content so that the carbohydrate needs will be met by not ignoring its safety. Carbohydrates in green beans are also more easily absorbed so that satiety will feel longer.
4. When you are pregnant then there are two living creatures that must be filled with the nutritional needs of mother and fetus. For example the need for calcium for fetal bone growth. If you consume green beans rich in calcium then the fetus will also absorb from the bones of his mother. It is also a form of prevention for you to avoid osteoporosis due to adequate calcium intake.
5. As it is known that when you are pregnant it will often have difficulty defecating problems due to the influence of pregnancy hormones in the digestive system. If not immediately overcome of course bad things can happen like uterine contractions. Fiber content in green beans will be very useful to prevent the possibility of bad. For that, you should be able to consume green beans as often as possible to meet the daily fiber needs.